Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Office Space

And I'm not talking about the show, I'm talking about my own. I'm finally getting my office set up how I want it. I've been working here for a month and a half, so it's about time! It's really important to me that my office be comfortable and "homey". One, because I spend a heck of a lot of time in here, and two, because I think it makes clients more comfortable if they're not sitting in a sterile, boring office. Anyway, here are a few pics of what it looks like now. I still need a few things like a couple throw pillows for the sofa and another floor lamp, but it's getting there! I REALLY miss having a window in my office. I feel like a hurricane could be going on outside and I wouldn't know because I live in this cave, but it could be much worse so I won't complain too much!


No comments: