- moved to Pensacola...love the house!
- drove to Cameron, TX for engagement party at Kent's parents' house...had a great time!
- drove 12 hours back to Florida with a dog and 2 cats in the car...we're all still alive
- started working at UWF on Aug.20th...like it so far!
- I've already had to cover my computer with plastic twice at work before going home for Hurricane scares
- Kent was hired at UWF as the "Director of Athletic Performance"
- My parents evacuated Slidell to stay with me this past weekend because of Gustav. It took them 9 hours to get from Slidell to Pensacola. Their house is fine.
- And I'll end with my new favorite candy...Hershey's Candy Corn Kisses. yeah, you heard me right. However, they don't taste like candy corn...they taste like buttercream which is even better. I wish I could keep the bag under my nose like a feedbag and smell it all day because it smells like heaven!! I will be stocking up on these because my guess is that they will be gone after Halloween.
Anyway, I'll try to be better about updating!