Sunday, February 1, 2009

Family, Food & Fun

My parents came to visit this weekend. It was a nice weekend, and it feels like all we did was eat! Kent made his steaks on Friday night. I still remember the first time my parents ate some of Kent's steak and they were talking about how good it was for weeks! Saturday Kent had to go up to the university and stretch out/ warm up 540 Girl Scouts (can you imagine!?) While he was doing that, my parents and I went out to lunch in Historic downtown Pensacola. We went to Dharma Blue, which is actually where they took me for dinner when I interviewed for my job. After Kent was done, we all went to the Joe Patti Seafood Market. This place is amazing (if you like seafood). It was actually just featured in Southern Living. It's backed up to the bay, so boats just unload the fresh seafood right into the market. We got 7 pounds of shrimp and cooked it 4 different ways (boiled, fried, and grilled 2 different ways). Other than eating, we did lots of wii playing. I can't believe it's already Sunday night again...boo!

No comments: