Friday, February 13, 2009

Stress-o-rama

This picture pretty much sums up how I've been feeling these days. I'm heading to Slidell today and then on to College Station with my mom tomorrow. I defend my dissertation Monday at noon. I'm a nervous wreck and my biggest fear is that I will be "that one" that is talked about for years in the program for not passing her dissertation defense. Don't even try to tell me not to worry about it...because I'm going to worry and stress. However, I am looking forward to (hopefully) celebrating with Kent's family after it's done.

I'm bummed that Kent and I will be apart for our first married Valentine's Day. In fact, we've NEVER been together on Valentine's Day. Ugh. But, he gave me my present last night, which is a gift certificate for a massage at a spa. Perfect gift for post-dissertation!

No comments: